Items placed for sale are submitted at your own risk. The CARTERSVILLE EXPRESS 2023 SER CONVENTION and SER of the NMRA are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced items. You are welcome to watch your items throughout the show. The Company Store is a Cash only area. Charge cards will not be accepted. There is an ATM in the Clarence Brown Lobby.
- Only NMRA members may place items for sale with a limit of 12 items.
- Obtain a Seller’s ID from the Company Store Manager. This can be done at the event or contact the manager before event. Howard Goodwin – [email protected] or text Howard at 770-363-6451
- Obtain Sales Cards (chits) from the Company Store Manager.
- Write your Seller ID clearly on the sales cards. If your seller ID is not legible, the item will be removed from the sales tables without notice.
- Minimum price for a sales item/lot is ten dollars ($10). You can bundle several pieces to create a sales item. Make sure they are properly secured together.
- All prices must be full dollar amounts: no fractions of dollars are allowed.
- A 15 percent (15%) commission is charged to the seller by CARTERSVILLE EXPRESS 2023 SER CONVENTION. For example. If an item is sold for $10.00, you will receive $8.50.
- You cannot use copies of Sales Cards that you have made yourself or from previous Piedmont Division events. Each authentic Sales Card has a unique number and is labeled for the proper Company Store sale in the top font. The font color changes for each event.
- Be sure to attach your Sales Card securely to the item. There will be a lot of activity in the sales area, and it will be easy for Sales Cards to get misplaced.
- Once you fill in the Description and Price, do not alter them without getting permission from the Company Store Manager. After a change, the manager will initial it. If you do not get permission the item may be withdrawn from the sales table without notice. This is for your protection.
- Do not remove items from the sales tables without consulting the manager,
- The CARTERSVILLE EXPRESS 2023 SER CONVENTION reserves the right to move items anywhere at any time.
- The CARTERSVILLE EXPRESS 2023 SER CONVENTION reserves the right to withdraw any items from the sales tables.
- You can pick up your unsold merchandise and receive payment either by check or cash depending on dollar amount starting at 2:00pm Saturday till 4:30pm.
Items not reclaimed by sellers by close of doors Saturday Sept 16, 2023 become property of the SER of the NMRA.
Thursday 2pm to 4:45pm drop off of items with completed chits only. No sales.
Friday 8am to 9:30 am drop off of items with completed chits only. No sales.
Friday 10:30 am to 4:45pm open for sales Cash or check only.
Saturday 8:15am to 2pm open for sales. No drop off on Saturday.
Saturday 2pm to 3pm seller checkout. All payouts on Saturday will be by check.
We have to be done early on Saturday as the need to set up for the banquet.